- 02-Mar-2017 to 30-May-2017 (EST)
- Dayton; Cincinnati, OH, USA
- Full Time
Full benefit package including paid time off; medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance;retirement plan; Flexible benefit plans
Description Summary: Electrical Engineer
ADF Engineering is looking for an experienced Electrical Engineer to become a part of our team of engineers and designers at our Miamisburg offices (South Dayton, Ohio metro area on the I-75 Dayton-Cincinnati corridor). The Electrical Engineer will provide interdisciplinary, project-based consulting services to our industrial customers, primarily working on medium power distribution systems and related equipment.
- A 4 year Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering is required.
- A PE license is required.
- 5 to 8 years of experience including medium power distribution systems and providing consulting engineering to industrial customers is required.
- Preferred qualifications include project management experience, an MS in Electrical Engineering, and/or prior supervisory experience.
- Experience working in agri-processing, food, animal feed, pet food, chemicals, biofuels, and/or pharmaceuticals are a plus.
ADF Engineering is a leading provider of Process Engineering and Facility Engineering solutions for the Food, Feed, Fuel, and Bioscience industries. ADF Engineering is known for its reputation in providing cutting-edge, high quality and cost effective engineering solutions to industrial clients throughout the United States as well as around the globe including China, Europe, Mexico, and Central and South America. ADF Engineering is proud to be a "select" supplier for engineering services to some of the world's greatest Fortune 500 companies.
To deliver the highest possible level of client-focused engineering services, ADF has assembled a diverse team of accomplished and highly capable professionals built upon mutual respect and teamwork where individual contributions are recognized and rewarded.
ADF currently operates offices in these cities and adjacent regions: Dayton (Miamisburg), Ohio; Omaha, Nebraska; and Cedar Rapids, Iowa.